Monday 2 January 2012

2 years later...

So, two years after I've started this journey, I've lost 75lbs. Woohoo for me! Although, I'm proud, I say that with that with a bit of sarcasm. Frankly, I've thought I'd be further ahead. You see these weight loss commercials and watch The Biggest Loser and you think: If I just start moving a little and watch what I eat, the weight will just melt off.

Yeah, no. Maybe for other people but not for me. I must have the slowest metabolism in the history of the world. Oh, yeah and there's the food thing...which is another blog entry in itself.

Most of the time, I can see the positive and be happy with all I've accomplished. The road ahead is long but managable based of what I've done so far. But there's always that voice of doubt. Once and awhile, I look at what I've done and I think, that's it? Really? REALLY?! And I have how much left to lose? HOW MUCH?!

Right now, I'm a little down about it. Blogging helps though so I think I'll keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment