Monday 23 January 2012

Plateau, how I hate you

Plateau is a dirty word in Sarah's world. They suck. End of story.

I'm blogging about this because I'm in a plateau right now. This isn't my first, and I suspect that it won't be my last. What I find so frustrating about a plateau is that I don't know why it happens. If I knew what I was doing to cause it, I would stop doing that.

People's comments when you're in a plateau are so helpful! NOTE THE SARCASM If I hear: "Change up what you're doing" one more time, I might puke. Saying that to someone who is working out 5 to 7 times a week and only eats about 1200-1400 calories a day feels like a slap in the face. Change it up how??! Exercise MORE and eat LESS??! Bite me.

Man, that felt good!

Now that my venting is over, I'd like to tell everyone out there that plateaus pass. Each one of mine has in the past and I know it will again. In the mean time though, I'm having a severe motivation problem...plus all I want to do is eat. Not a good combo when you're trying to lose weight.

Being able to vent through this blog is helping me get through it. So are some of my good friend at KTK where I take my kettlebell classes. Thanks for all your continued support! A special thanks goes out to Dave who always seems to know when I need a pep talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment